Historical Wind Data
Historical wind data is available for eight sites within Orkney: Barrel of Butter, Lyness, North Ronaldsay, Hatston, Kirkwall, SandyHill, Scapa and Stromness.
The wind data is available in Excel spreadsheet format with following information: Time interval, Year, Day, Month, Time, Mean wind speed kts, Wind direction and Max wind speed kts.
The data includes a windrose for each month . At time order it can be decided if the windrose is created to show Mean wind speed, Max speed or Beaufort scale.
Cost per site: £25/month, £120 for 6 months data, there after £20/month.
For more information or to order wind data please contact Environmental Unit, Marine Services
- 2016 Tidal Tables for Dover: 2016
- 2016 Tidal Tables for Kirkwall: 2016
- 2016 Tidal Tables for Widewall: 2016
- 2016 Tidal Tables for Dover: 2017
- 2016 Tidal Tables for Kirkwall: 2017
- 2016 Tidal Tables for Widewall: 2017
No Data Available for Kirkwall and Deersound
No Data Available for Otterswick, Pierowall, Brough of Birsay, Eynhallow
Sound, Stromness and Widewall
No Data Available for Dover
Scapa Flow Tides