Please click a news item below to view it in full:
- Diving Operations - Falls of Warness, Leask Marine Ltd 29 May
- SR Turbine Removal, Scotrenewables Tidal Power Ltd 20 May
- Stromness Harbour Water Outfall Works, Scottish Water 19 May
- Torcado Installation Ops Falls of Warness, Leask Marine 1 May
- Device deployment EMEC site Shapinsay Sound, Leask Marine 5 April
- SR deployment - Falls of Warness, Scotrenewables 4 April
- Side Scan Survey Hatson Pier Kirkwall Pier, Marine Services Sula Diving 22 March
- Kirkwall Harbour - Repair Works - Involving Welding Diving Operations, Marine Services 16 March
- Nautricity Installatiion Shapinsay Sound, Nautricity 10 March
- AMENDMENT TO THE ORKNEY PILOTAGE DIRECTION, Marine Services 6 March
- Torcado Tidal Device Temp mooring Bay Isbister, Leask Marine 27 February
- Repair Works Stromness South Pier, Marine Services 21 February
- Billia Croo Mooring Deployment, Green Marine 1 February
- Kirkwall Harbour Flood Prevention works, Marine Services 31 January
- Billia Croo Mooring Instalation, Green Marine UK Ltd 19 January
- Summary of Current Notices to Mariners, Marine Services 5 January
- Falls of Warness Marker Buoy, Scotrenewables 10 November
- Mooring Deployment Anchorage Eleven Scapa Flow, Marine Services 25 July
- Mooring Deployment Anchorage Ten Scapa Flow, Marine Services 2 January
- Anchor Deployment Hatston Pier, Marine Services 13 February
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 07/2013 Date 13/02/2013 Anchor Deployment Hatston Pier Mariners are advised that two 20T anchors with approx. 30metres of ground chain have...
- Vessel Reporting Requirements, Marine Services 8 January
ORKNEY ISLANDS COUNCIL MARINE SERVICES NOTICE TO MARINERS No 03/2013 Date 08/01/2013 Vessel Reporting Requirements This Notice is a reminder to all Harbour users that are required - as from 19th...
- Marine Excursions within the EMEC Test Areas, EMEC 17 September
Marine Excursions within the EMEC Test Areas 1. Purpose This SOP describes the requirements for excursion trips into any of the EMEC test areas. 2. Scope This SOP applies to...
- Disposal of time expired pyrotechnics, Marine Services 9 November
Orkney Islands Council, Marine Services do not accept any time expired pyrotechnics and disposal of such in any waste reception facility provided by Marine Services is strictly prohibited. The Maritim...